Wednesday, October 16, 2013

fall break

the whole off last week, all at I was thinking of was my fall break. I been in school ever since my car broke down on my way for shopping with my room mate. I use to go home every weekend. the school is deadly quiet on weekend so I end up going home. but ever since my car broke down have ben on campus so fall break was the only chance fore me to go home and eat some healthy food. well the very reason I wanted to go home was because I miss home food and I cant wait to go home and eat. I left the school on Wednesday after I was done with my classes. the first thing I did when I got home was to check the food mom got at home. I mad my self some delicious food and ate it all. am not a fat kid but trust me that was how I miss home food. I worked on Thursday and Friday morning, and was suppose to go out on Friday evening with my boo. but for some stupid argument we couldn't make it. I relax my hair on Saturday evening and blow dry it on Sunday morning. my hair is pretty long but it came out more longer after I relax it. my fall break was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment