Friday, September 13, 2013

ABOUT ME

 Hi am Rita and this is my second time blogging. am from Alexandria, Virginia and I drive two hours all the way from Alexandria to Richard Bland and the good part is I live on campus. this is my first time being to Richmond and I don't really know my way around here. over the summer I worked as a pharmacy technician at Wal-Mart pharmacy. I loved it so much. it makes me feel like I have already started what I want to do or be in life. i love helping people especially the sick am i want to devote my self in the medical field. all though i don't want to be a pharmacist i still see it has a head start in my career. This is my first time staying away from my parents as in living on campus. i love it so far but is just that it get boring on weekends when most people go home.am a freshman and am taking stuff cool. it just get crazy an frustrating when i was quizzes back and front it i still manage to get stuff back on track. am working hard and praying i get good grades in all my classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment