Friday, September 6, 2013

Class Discussions /Activities.

   we were suppose to discuses or talk about'' my mothers tongue'' today in class but I guess most of us the students didn't read it  so we were smite enough to convince Mr. Sweeney and he made us work on something else. Todays class was like everybody was doing whatever.so I will go ahead and talk about what we read on Wednesday. '' superman and me'' was what we talked about in class on Wednesday.is pretty much an interesting story by an Indian boy who is now a writer. Well most the students see it as a boring story and I think is because they were not really prepared for class. I also found it boring the first time i read it but when i read it three times,  it was not that boring but  interesting and I liked it.we were all given the chance to come up with at least two questions about ''superman and me '' to discuses in class. that comes the funny part of the class. most questions were funny and stupid if i may say. We discuses most of the questions and ignore the stupid questions of cause. class discussion on Wednesday was very interesting we came up with different ideal to the question.To me i think group work or class discussion is the best for especially English classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment